VTrack Total Body Scan
The system VTrack allows you to make an accurate acquisition of total body images of the patient. It is possible to capture the image of a single district or automatically perform image acquisition of front, back, right side and left side.
The reproducibility of the images acquired at a distance of time is ensured by a constant illumination of the LEDs and the fixed distance indicated by the laser beam.
For security, moving parts are protected by a guard that prevents accidental contact with the patient. In this regard there is also an emergency button for the automatic blocking of the VTrack.
The system can be applied to VIDIX when ordering or integrated to an existing device. A wall model is also available.
The software VTrack 1.0, simple and intuitive, allows the acquisition of image sequences, or that of a single district. The entire photographic documentation of the patient can be obtained in just 2 minutes.
Ability to perform follow-up with its reporting of new lesions appeared.
Come and discover RITAThe new artificial intelligence installed on Vidix 4.0
VTrack Total Body Scan Unit Configuration
- Rail column incorporated with digital camera
- Vidix 4.0 workstation
- WPT digital camera USB wired 3mt, with magnetic eyepieces for: epiluminescence, polarized, interdigital, clinical
- Software Dermascope - DICOM ready
- N.2 monitor 24” LED, brand EIZO graphic series
- Wi-Fi color printer A4
- Dedicated cartThe VTRACK system is equipped with a dedicated software that allows you to acquire images of all sides of the body, then to save them in the Dermascope software.
The laser guideline guarantees the reproducibility of the photos, always maintaining the same distance.